Monday, July 11, 2011

SUMMER STORAGE DEALS!

Summer is here and it's time to get out in the sun with friends and family! Don't let limited space prevent you from having everything you need to enjoy your summer - store your stuff with us.
 
TIP: You can store your summer stuff in the winter and store your winter stuff in the summer, so you always have whatever you need during the season you need it without having to sacrifice space or live with clutter.

 WE WISH YOU AN AMAZING SUMMER!

Some great outdoor ideas for this summer:
- Visiting the Beach
- Bike Riding
- Hiking
- Swimming
- Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Festivals/Fairs
- Rollerskating
- Gardening
- Roadtripping
- Outdoor Concerts

TIP: Leaving valuables at home while your on vacation can be risky, protect your stuff and put it in storage while your out of town. We offer 24/7 video surveillance and security is our top priority - save money, worry less and store your valuables with us.




4 comments:

  1. My office is moving into a bigger space and we are going to have to put our stuff into commercial storage for awhile because we have to be out of the building before the new one is ready. Great tip storing your summer stuff in the winter and winter stuff in the summer. That would save me so much space in my house. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They gave me a bunch of details & storage options, and offered to help more if I called back. If only other Companies had such service, I would never leave them.
    Self storage in North Lakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a good storage company can really come in handy when wanting more space in your home. The cool part about storage is that you can get to it when ever your need to. I don't have to store anything huge yet, but I plan on getting my own storage unit when that time comes.

    http://www.aaasummitstorage.com/rv-storage/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys I am an agent of the best self storage spaces and till now storage in Wynnum North is best among all providers that I noticed. If you want to have storage space at cheaper rates, then please contact me. You will get an extra discount too.

    ReplyDelete